Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 1:


First and foremost I would like to thank everyone for their love and support. I was unsure on how the people that are the closest to me would respond. I have to admit I was nervous on how people would view me, but I have received nothing, but love all day today and I am so grateful to you all. Today was very reassuring and a breath of fresh air.


Ok now on to my day… I have to say that today was a very amazing day. I absolutely loved every moment of it. From the moment I walked into work I received compliments on my hair. Everyone at work were in awe of my hair, (more so because I have had so many protective styles in the past few months that they never knew what to expect), when they saw my hair they were pretty amazed. I keep hearing people say “you are so brave and so bold to cut all of your hair off,” but honestly I don’t feel that way. I feel like it was the best thing for me to do, but I don’t think it was bravery... I WAS SCARED!!!! I just felt like it was the right thing for me to do, so I had faith that it will turn out ok.

Since I am going natural I want to use all natural products for my hair. I would also eventually like to create my own personal products. I was speaking with a few ladies at my job today that are on the same thing, and I must say it was such an energizing conversation. We are going to uplift each other by working together on creating our own natural products. This will be a pretty lengthy process, as I do not have a freakin idea about how to make all natural products, but Trust I will learn. LOL We are highly motivated and I am sure it will work out.

I am just now getting home, so I am a little tired and I still have homework to do, so I will just leave you with that. I just would like to reiterate how amazing today was and I thank you all for helping it turn out that way. Thanks for the motivation and all of the love!!!!

Oh yea I almost forgot… Danniell, today I went to the store and bought 6 pairs of BIG earrings!!!! LOL And Tynisa and Auntie Marva I totally think you two should join the band wagon!!!!

Well check out my new pictures, and please post comments and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Girl your photographer is the BOMB!!!! Do you have there contact info?....LOL Wink! Love ya Girlie! Auntie Robin

    ReplyDelete